Articles on this Page
- 07/24/12--13:14: _Open University Ini...
- 07/31/12--22:30: _IEEE-LT-July2012.pdf
- 08/15/12--08:11: _Klout - The Standar...
- 08/20/12--14:59: _The Nick Chater Blo...
- 08/27/12--22:54: _Susan Bainbridge Tw...
- 09/02/12--11:06: _Pearltrees
- 09/03/12--06:36: _Zanzibar Entreprene...
- 09/04/12--06:26: _Open University Ini...
- 09/04/12--08:14: _A Taste of Fiction ...
- 09/09/12--22:44: _Ras Al Khaimah Coll...
- 09/27/12--12:15: _Changing the Educat...
- 10/04/12--10:41: _Ambition Susan Bain...
- 10/05/12--02:39: _Who are Your Favori...
- 10/08/12--22:33: _Susan Bainbridge -...
- 10/08/12--22:38: _Cool Twitter Header...
- 11/01/12--14:02: _Developing Oral Ski...
- 11/08/12--12:20: _Open University Ini...
- 11/15/12--13:55: _ECL803
- 11/27/12--18:58: _Socio-Edu Media?
- 11/29/12--23:13: _Communications & So...
- 07/31/12--22:30: IEEE-LT-July2012.pdf
- 08/15/12--08:11: Klout - The Standard for Influence
- 08/27/12--22:54: Susan Bainbridge Twylah - Susan Bainbridge Trending
- 09/02/12--11:06: Pearltrees
- 09/03/12--06:36: Zanzibar Entrepreneur: Emerson Skeens | The Possibility Place
- 09/04/12--08:14: A Taste of Fiction You'll Love | The Possibility Place
- 09/09/12--22:44: Ras Al Khaimah Colleges launch KALIMAT - HCT News
- 10/04/12--10:41: Ambition Susan Bainbridge
- 10/05/12--02:39: Who are Your Favorite Authors?
- 10/08/12--22:33: Susan Bainbridge - Scoop.it Hit 500,000 today!
- 10/08/12--22:38: Cool Twitter Header Contest - Best Twitter Banner Design
- 11/01/12--14:02: Developing Oral Skills in English: Theory, Research, and Pedagogy
- 11/08/12--12:20: Open University Initiatives in Developing Countries: What works?
- 11/15/12--13:55: ECL803
- 11/27/12--18:58: Socio-Edu Media?
- 11/29/12--23:13: Communications & Society: Thinking Like Grass
Presenting: Nov 15, 2012
Development and Evaluation of a Pedagogical Model for an Open University in Nepal ........p.13
Klout now includes most Internet working spaces. A REAL improvement! My score is now based on all platforms I use to communicate online.
Discover Susan Bainbridge (eddebainbridge) Twitter Trending Topics : Educational technology, Teachers, Learning, Social media, Education and more...
A place to collect, organize, discover and share everything you like on the web...
LPTrends: Entrepreneurs: On Zanzibar’s Emerson Skeens by Susan Bainbridge. A trip through Stone Town's exquisite Emerson Spice Hotel & the good graces of Emerson Skeens. LPNet. LPMag.
Presention: "My research study seeks to evaluate a pedagogical model designed for an open university in Nepal, based on the geographical, regional and linguistic diversity of Nepalese learners. The resulting model will serve as a construct for open university initiatives in Nepal and in other developing countries.
LPTrends Authors: Hoarfrost and Cherry Blossoms; an excerpt from the novel by Susan Baindbridge. LPNet. LPMag.
The HCT Ras Al Khaimah Colleges Creative Writing Centre was established this year to identify potential authors among its student population and to offer these talented young writers a venue for publication through an annual Creative Writing Journal.
--- it struck me (once again) that education systems are simply a reflection of business and societal norms.
How to focus and attain your goals. Produced by my very talented students!
Susan Bainbridge originally from North Bay, is the author of Hoarfrost and Cherry Blossoms. Her favourite authors are John Irving, Amy Tan, Ernest Hemingway.
Share Ideas that matter (RT @eddebainbridge: Special Friday for me today. Hit 500,000 on Scoop.it! Half a million! Wow! Thanks to all of you!
Hope this reminds you to update your Twitter home page regularly. If you like my design would appreciate your 'click'.
Two chapters by Susan Bainbridge. "Good oral communication skills are skills that facilitate people’s effective communication with one another.
I'm presenting online next Thursday, 4pm Pacific time at Global Education Conference on my work in Nepal. I'll post the link next week. Hope you can join me! Would appreciate your attendance. If you've never attended a webinar you might enjoy the experience.
One thing we know for sure, “How we teach must reflect how our students learn. It must also reflect the world our students will move into. This is a world which is rapidly changing, connected, adapting and evolving” (Susan Bainbridge, 2011).
As most of you know I also run the University Scoop.it site called Calling All Lecturers (it’s open to everyone, it’s just more focused on education). This morning I’ve been having a look through other Scoop.its. Susan Bainbridge’s scoop.it The 21st Century is always very interesting.
Like most everyone else for the past six months, I've been thinking about MOOCs (note that on Susan Bainbridge's current Connectivism Scoop page, easily half of the scooped articles are about MOOCs (2nd note: if you are at all interested in Connectivism and MOOCs, then you should follow Susan's Scoop. It's invaluable, and I deeply appreciate her work.)).